Limitations and fears:
- Acrophobia, I have an irrational fear of heights. I get anxiety/panic, dizzy, and my hands get clammy.
- Rock climbing
- Sky Diving
- I have so many walls around my heart that I don’t know how to love.
- Unknown challenges…
- Glossophobia, I have a fear of public speaking.
- I would love to give a TED talk!
- Present another paper at a conference
- My fear is that when I die I will be forgotten. I want to make an impact, to be remembered.
- My mind can scare me sometimes and make me feel insane, a rather rational response to my life.
- The fact is that I have never asked a girl out on a date because I don’t want to be rejected.
- There are times when I fear being alone for the rest of my life.
- I want to be strong enough to protect myself and the people I love.
- I want to find my purpose in life (an evolving concept in my mind).